The Sundarbans- the largest continuous block of mangrove forest in the world covers an area of 5770 sq. km of land and water. It is the part of the world’s largest delta, which has been formed from sediments deposited by the great river Ganges and Brahmaputra the converge on the Bengal basin. The western part of the forest lies in India and the rest (about 60%) in Bangladesh
DAY 00: DHAKA–KHULNA:
• Meet & greetings at Shohag Volvo bus counter at 2130hrs.
• For Khulna at 2200hrs, • Overnight bus journey.
DAY 01: KHULNA–KOTKA:
• Arrive Khulna at 07.00am, • Board on vessel, fresh up. • Take breakfast at 8.30 am to 9.30am
• Departure vessel for to Dangamari forest station for taking arms guard & formalities of forest department.
• Morning snacks at 11.00am • Again cruising to Kotka. On the way enjoy the panoramic view of mangrove forest’s both side of cress cross-river or cannel
• Take Lunch at 1330hrs, • At late afternoon arrive Kotka. Enjoy their wild live like Monkey’s, Deer’s, Crocodile’s etc and the jungle beauty of Kotka
• Afternoon snacks at 17.30pm, • Take Dinner at 2030 -2130hrs, • Over night at Vessel.
DAY 02: KOTKA-KOCIKAHALI:
• Early morning start for adventure jungle safari by walk through Katka via Jamtola tiger reserve forest, Tiger watch tower & Badamtola sea beach.
• Morning refreshment at 0730is at Badamtola sea beach. • Breakfast at 0900hrs, • Again start enjoys Katka forest station & depart for Kochikhali.
• Lunch at 13.30pm, • Arrive Kochikhali at afternoon & visit Kochikhali forest station.
• Afternoon snacks at 1730pm • Dinner at 2030 -2130hrs, • Overnight stay at Kochikhali.
DAY 03: KOCIKAHALI-KHULNA:
• Morning tea at 0600hrs, • Early morning start for visit Supoti, • Breakfast at 0900hrs,
• Start for Khulna; morning Snacks at 1100hrs• On the way visit Koramjal, • Lunch at 1330pm,
• Afternoon snacks at 1730hrs, • Arrive Khulna at evening• Dinner at 2030hrs, • Start for Dhaka by Volvo and overnight bus journey
DAY 00: DHAKA:
• Arrive early in morning Dhaka. • Back to your sweet home & end the trip.
THINGS TO CARRY:
• Personal towel & necessary cloth, Needful medicine, Tooth pest – brash, hat or cap, Binocular, Soap, Shampoo, Child food etc.
• Dhaka–Khulna–Dhaka Luxury A/C Volvo bus.
• Accommodation at Vessel cabin sharing basis.
• Fees of forest department & permission
• Accompanied armed forest guard during the trip
• A small country boat to make trip inside small creeks/canals
• All meals with one Gala dinner on boat with daily 2 refreshment
• All Transfer and sightseeing as above.
• Take care by experienced guide during the trip